Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Notebook Ratings



                                       
This notebook is one I would probably use to take personal notes. Such as shopping lists, or ideas for a project. I think it is a stylish notebook and I would carry it around with my purse, it would give an outfit another accessory. However I don't find this notebook the best for an investigator.

I really like this notebook for a classroom, I think it looks organized. The colorful dividers are good for organization. I would rank this one at the top of the list for school, but it would come last for an investigator.

The final notebook is one I think would fit well for work, I could see an investigator using a notebook like this one because it has a pen holder, it is professional, and it has pockets for other important information that might need to be saved. I also think the style of the paper is a good format because it gives a small box on the right corner for perhaps a date, and other boxes for information that can be separated for better note taking. 







No comments:

Post a Comment